[aperi-dev] Project lead transition

As  I mentioned in today's development status meeting, I have decided to leave IBM to join a friend at a small company; my last day will be this Friday. This will end my role as project lead for Aperi, though I will continue to be on aperi-dev. If you wish you can reach me via email (my last name at gmail dot com).

I would like to nominate Tom Guinane to take on the project lead role, especially since he's been effectively leading many aspects of Aperi development already. We discussed this in today's call and this suggestion was well received by those on the phone. In order to allow folks to participate who weren't on the call today, I ask:

        - If you have any objections to Tom taking this role, please respond to this message ASAP
        - Also, if you would like to propose someone else as lead or co-lead, please do so -- would we would welcome more participation!

If we don't hear anything by the end of this Wednesday the 11th, we'll consider that the motion has passed, so to speak, and Tom will be the Aperi project lead. Of course co-leads can be added at any time.

I've really enjoyed working with all of you on Aperi and wish you all the best. I'm definitely looking forward to watching Aperi's progress!

--
Ted Slupesky | (departing) Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top