Re: [aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

Attendees: Ted Todd Tom Craig Rodica Dave

- I was having trouble getting an overall top-level about/license file added to the distribution; Todd gave me some pointers for how to fix that.

- The Linux RCP GUI build seems to be working OK. Dave is considering re-enabling the Look and Feel menu item since Linux users have many to choose from; currently we're using Metal.

- Craig will be updating our CCLOG component. This will improve our build-ability on various Linux platforms.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/03/2007 12:31 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting topics

Hi,

Anybody have any topics for the Wednesday meeting? Dave, you had something, right?

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853