[aperi-dev] Aperi installation process and documentation -R3

** Request for information about any changes to the Aperi installation process for R3 **

For the upcoming release of Aperi R3, is anyone making further changes or additions to the current installation process? This might include changes to such things as:

- Hardware and software requirements
- Database requirements
- Third-party file requirements
- The Configurator
- Aperi start and shutdown processes
- Uninstallaion processes

Please review the existing R2 installation instructions and let me know of any changes or additions that I will need to make to ensure that they are accurate and complete for R3.

Aperi R2 installation instructions: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r2/install.php.

Chris King
Information Development - Aperi
chriskng@xxxxxxxxxx