Re: [aperi-dev] outdated link on Aperi Getting Started webpage - who can handle?

Thanks for pointing this out; I just fixed it.

We do file website bugs in bugzilla -- you can just use the 'aperi' component.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Christoph Reichert <Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2007 06:29 AM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] outdated link on Aperi Getting Started webpage - who        can handle?

Hello,

on the Aperi Getting Started page http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/subscribe.php

is an outdated link under "
Read our documentation on setting up the Aperi Development Environment"

The new link must point to the WIKI page http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/build/dev-env

Since the Getting Started page is not a WIKI page I do not know if and how I can correct this on my own.

Who can change this?

In future do we want to collect and track "bugs" on the Aperi website using Bugzilla?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards

Christoph Reichert

Storage Software Development, Eclipse Aperi Project
IBM Deutschland, Mainz, Germany
Phone: +49-6131/84-5962, Fax: -6099
mailto:Christoph.Reichert@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Rudolf Bauer, Christian Diedrich,
Christoph Grandpierre, Matthias Hartmann, Andreas Kerstan
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940[attachment "smime.p7s" deleted by Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM]