Re: [aperi-dev] agenda for Wed meeting

Attendees: Christoph, Dave, Rodica, Prasenjit, John C, Craig, Todd, Jenny

- First we talked about builds. I have sent out instructions on how to update our nightly build when a new plugin is added. Any one who wants to add a new plugin should communicate that via aperi-dev prior to adding the plugin so we can coordinate build updates. We expect to have a revamped (and simpler) build by the end of the month (known as the "PDE build").

- Then the GUI. Dave spoke about his strawman picture and there was much discussion on the topic. We will formally identify some work to do for a web-based GUI in R4 and communicate that effort via our usual meetings and this email list; everyone is welcome to join in, of course.

- Dave will write up some instructions for using the current "RCP GUI" and send 'em around.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top