[aperi-dev] Wednesday meeting minutes 1/31

I am late getting these out!

Attendees: Rodica Bill Christoph Todd Marcus Ted

We discussed plans for the GUI. In short: we have our current Swing GUI. In R3, we are encapsulating that GUI inside of the Eclipse RCP framework and including BIRT. Beyond R3 we have not made formal plans, but expect to include something in the R4 plan to start moving to a web-based GUI. I know Dave has some thoughts in this area -- anyone else who's interested in the discussion should join in!

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top