[aperi-dev] EclipseCon and Aperi

Hello,

I want to encourage everyone on this list to consider attending EclipseCon this year -- it is the biggest event of the year for all things Eclipse. It's a great place to learn more about Eclipse technology and products. I will be there talking to attendees about Aperi; Todd Singleton will also be there presenting a  Short Talk on Aperi (http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4017). There's an astounding amount of technical information available for anyone interesting in programming the Eclipse Platform; attending the conference is the best possible way to get up to speed quickly on Eclipse programming topics.

You can learn more and register at http://www.eclipsecon.org. Let me know if you'll be there!

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Back to the top