Re: [aperi-dev] Tuesday agenda

Attendees: Khan, Todd, Tom, Simona, Rodica,  Christoph, Marcus, Ted

Minutes from today's call:
  • Khan will check in prebuilt binaries for our native code (not third party code) and create a new task similar to ResetDebugEnvironment, which will set up the environment without attempting to build the native code. This will allow folks to work with the Java code without having to have a C compilation environment. It'll be up to us as developers to update the binaries whenever the C code changes (which is infrequent).
  • Craig's cfgaperi changes look good; we expect them to be checked in today.
  • Currently our test team is using the bugzilla Severity field to indicate priority from the point of view of test -- and we are focusing on bugzillas that are Major or Critical severity, accordingly. We could use the priority field as a development team to prioritize work, although at the moment we don't have enough bugs to require that.
  • Khan will check in a temporary fix for 167175; Rodica will work on the longer term fix.
  • We'll keep the meeting scheduled for next Tuesday and cancel it for the 26th and for the 2nd. Next meeting is January 9th.
  • The device server 'feature bundle' work will be put on the shelf pending an examination of where, how, and perhaps if we should use features at all -- linked to the need for remote update.

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853

Ted Slupesky/Portland/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: aperi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/2006 03:30 PM

Please respond to
Aperi Development <aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aperi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aperi-dev] Tuesday agenda

Hi,

Here are the topics I have for tomorrow's meeting:
  • R4 planning revisited -- any questions after today's meeting?
  • Checking prebuilt binaries into CVS
  • Any download topics + Craig's cfgaperi changes
  • Review current defect list
  • Meet next week?
  • Any other topics that come up.

Tuesdays 8-9am PT/11-Noon ET - Component Lead discussion
866-617-3597
; International: 210-795-0625; Passcode: 6121165
,

--
Ted Slupesky | Eclipse Aperi Project Lead | IBM: 349-5413 | External: (503) 820-3853