[aperi-dev] Bugzilla reports

What type of reports are people running to get defect status from Bugzilla on Aperi?  Are there canned reports?  Can they be shared?

I ran a simple "Project: Aperi" report from here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/query.cgi , popped it into Excel and generated a pivot table (below).  It didn't take long, and has a lot of flexibility, but I'm thinking others must do this directly out of Bugzilla.

Appreciate any feedback.  Thanks.

Cheers,   Tom
Tom Guinane     Aperi Program Manager     IBM     408-284-4795     guinane@xxxxxxxxxx