[amp-dev] Example models

Just a quick note that the example models don't really have to be finished for this, but we *need* to make sure that they all build. There are a number of bugs related to this, but basically please just make sure that all of the escape and ascape models build as well as any SD models of course. Since we use Team project sets for the example models locations and those are downloaded from the site, we can update the locations and content later.

Back to the top