[amp-dev] Important: Last day for any Indigo changes.

Hi guys,

We have a very limited timeframe remaining. After RC4 which AMP is committed to release on Wednesday evening we cannot make any more changes, even for critical bugs or build issues. This isn't me talking, it's the Indigo release train rules. Because of all the build related issues, I need at least a day to make sure that everything functions. If you really have something that is missed tmrw. then let me know and we can take a look at it. I'll monitor my email late tonight so hopefully if there are any issues we can discuss them.

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top