[alf-req] ALF Requirements Meeting Minutes 1/11/2006

ALF Requirements Meeting Minutes
1/11/200

Attendees

AccuRev
Secure Software
Segue
Serena Software
University of Toronto

Review Requirements Document
The modified requirements concerning the default compensating services have been approved, as have the derived administrative requirements. The only remaining requirements not yet approved concern our SSO strategy. These requirements will need to be resolved in the Architecture Committee since the validity of the requirements as written depend on our SSO implementation strategy.

Version 1.0 requirements are in the can. (Or as in the can as it is ever possible for requirements to be before actual release.) Unless some other issues surface, we will no longer be discussing 1.0 requirements in committee.

Review Expanded ALM Use Cases
AccuRev has reviewed the use cases and has some additional version control use cases to incorporate. AccuRev will submit the suggestions through the news group.

The committee has homework to review the ALM use cases for correctness, completeness and sanity. We will discuss any changes at the next meeting.

Next Meeting

Until stated otherwise, the ALF requirements committee will meet once every two weeks rather than every week. We will return to weekly meetings when it comes time to begin defining requirements for the next version of ALF.

The next requirements meeting will be from 10:00 - 11:00 Pacific on Wednesday, 25 JanuaryShaw will send the meeting announcement and agenda to alf-events and alf-req and will post the announcement to the newsgroup. Shaw will also request the webmaster to update the ALM use case document before the next meeting.

Kelly Shaw
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Serena Software
719-457-8811

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top