[alf-dev] Unsubscribe notices

Hello,

Member of this list recently recieved messages indicating that they had been unsubscribed from the list. These messages were generated by a system built for testing upgrades to our mailman software. When the test system was started it began sending out unsubscribe messages to people, as people had been unsubscribed(only from the test system) to try and prevent any test messages from spaming/cluttering the lists. These messages have been stopped and I apologize for any confusion and concern these messages have caused.

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ

Back to the top