[alf-dev] Re: Request to PMC to designate George Stanchev as ALF Committer

Brian,
The Technology PMC approves of the election of George Stanchev. Please go ahead and fill out the New Committer Request Form:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/committer_request.html

- Bjorn

Brian Carroll wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

I request that George Stanchev, who works for the Eclipse member company, Serena, be approved as a committer for the ALF project (incubator subproject within the Technology Project).

Info for the New Committer Request form:
First Name: George
Last Name: Stanchev