RE: [alf-dev] Unavailable xml schema url for ALF Event

Actually not the current one.  Though probably similar.  See my reply.

Tim

From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Carroll
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:55 PM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: RE: [alf-dev] Unavailable xml schema url for ALF Event

A follow-up note: The WSDL file that combines the Schemas directly can be found at:  http://www.eclipse.org/alf/WSDL/EventManager/ALFEventManager.wsdl

In the Eclipse CVS that serves as a content manager for the Eclipse websites, it looks like I checked in that version last November 29th 2005, which is about the time the EventManager was checked in, so I believe that corresponds to what has been used in the Event Manager up to the current date.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Carroll
Architect, Eclipse ALF project