From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Deepa Rai
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:03 PM
To: alf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [alf-dev] Unavailable xml schema url for ALF Event

Hi,

I have been trying to access namespaces URLs that are specified in Appendix of ALF Architecture document. I could not access some of them like

http://www.eclipse.org/alf/XMLSchema/Events

http://www.eclipse.org/alf/XMLSchema/BasicEvent.xsd

 Is there any reason they are not publicly available?

Thanks,

Deepa

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.