RE: [alf-dev] RE: ALF SCM Vocabulary - Data Model version 4

ALF SCM Vocabulary team,

I have attached both the Visio source and a PDF version of version 4 of
the ALF SCM data model.

Some notes:

1. Anticipating the duplicate definition of common entity types in
different Vocabularies, I have started an "ALF Common" Vocabulary (or
Subject area) intended to hold the definition of data structures that
will reoccur in many vocabularies.  Based on experience with other large
models, I would expect that concepts such as organizations and their
structures, users (individuals), roles, permissions, date expressions,
and potentially logical descriptions of data may be candidates to be
included in the "ALF Common".

2. I've reconciled the data model diagram with the Concepts on the WIKI.
Once exception: I retained the "SCM System" entity type, but we should
decide whether this is the same as "Repository".  Unless an SCM system
can have multiple repositories, I expect they should be one and the
same.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Carroll