From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Brady
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:58 AM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [alf-dev] ALF Infrastructure redux

Matt,

I was able to download, compile, and successfully run the ALFPlugin from CVS.  Here's the steps I used:

1) Used CVS team perspective to checkout the ALFPlugin dir as project in workspace.
2) Downloaded jdom.jar to desktop and imported into lib dir of project.  At this point, all build errors go away.  See http://www.jdom.org/downlaods/index.html and go to binary release builds.
3) This is critical.  In launch config, select clear workspace (main tab) before launch *and* clear config area (configuration tab).  Of course, select the ALFPlugin from workspace plugins in Plugins tab.
4) Select File->New->Project->ALFProject from menu.  Enjoy!

Cheers...Bob