RE: [alf-dev] ALF Source Code Maangement Vocabulary Meeting +1-303-928-3232 id 6053141# 10:00AM PST

Sorry, forgot to include the date. That would be tomorrow

Wednesday, April 12, at 10:00am PST

tim

From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Buss
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:46 AM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: [alf-dev] ALF Source Code Maangement Vocabulary Meeting +1-303-928-3232 id 6053141# 10:00AM PST

It looks like we have enough interest to get this started.  There will be a conference call tomorrow to get the ball rolling.  If you are interested in helping define a vocabulary for ALF Source Control Managment you are welcome to attend the conference call

+1-303-928-3232 id 6053141# at 10:00am PST

The purpose of the call will be

1. Make introductions

2. Discuss how we want to proceed

I see the work as producing a set of documents along these lines.

1. Concepts  - To enumerate and describe generally the basic concepts we are trying to capture

2. Use cases - The set of core use cases we think are common and generally useful

3. Schema - A formal defintion of the data

4. WSDL - A formal definition of the services

5. Overview - Something to ty it all together

but I am open to suggestions on this.

In preparation for the meeting it might be good to review

http://www.eclipse.org/alf/includes/ALF_Vocabulary_Groups.pdf

http://www.eclipse.org/alf/includes/ALF_Vocabulary_Framework.pdf

However, these should be considered more proposals than rules at this point and we should proceed as we find appropriate.

Tim Buss

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top