[alf-dev] ALF Requirements Team Meeting Agenda - 9/21/2005

ALF Requirements Team Meeting Agenda
 9/21/2005
Recap  9/14/2005

  a.. UDDI - ALF does not need to include UDDI. We can handle this through
best practices documentation.
  b.. Administration
    a.. ALF can use configuration files for administrative tasks for the POC
but must have a GUI for 1.0.
    b.. We do not need to protect administrative functions for 1.0. This can
be handled through native OS protections.
    c.. ALF administrators need to be able to do the following
      a.. Get a list of available events
      b.. Get a list of available service flows
      c.. Associate events with service flows
      d.. Filter events to limit service flow execution
      e.. Start and stop ALF
      f.. Enable and disable logging
 New Business
  a.. Delivery dates
    a.. When do we need event generation format?
    b.. When do we need service conformance guidelines?
  b.. Review requirements - see the posted requirements document.
  c.. New Requirements Team Meeting schedule.
    a.. What is left to do for this team?
    b.. Do we still need to meet weekly?
Kelly Shaw
Sr. Product Marketing Manager