[alf-dev] ALF Requirements Team Meeting Agenda - 9/14/2005

ALF Requirements Team Meeting Agenda
 9/14/2005
Recap  9/7/2005

  a..  Roles
    a.. ALF needs the ability to have roles, but we would be setting the bar
too high to require roles
    b.. ALF should provide an interface for roles to be added, at the
discretion of the ALF implementation and tool vendors
  b.. UDDI
    a.. ALF needs some sort of service registry. Exact requirements TBD
 New Business
  a.. Delivery dates
    a.. When do we need event generation format?
    b.. When do we need service conformance guidelines?
  b.. Service Registry Requirements within ALF
    a.. Do we mandate the use of UDDI or some other indexing service?
    b.. If so, what features do we mandate?
  c.. Service Registry Requirements on the ALF site
    a.. Do we allow vendors to publish ALF-compliant web services?
    b.. How do we allow users to request new services?
    c.. How do we, or can we, guarantee the quality of these services?
  d.. Event registry requirements
    a.. Defining the events
    b.. storing the event definitions
  e.. Administration requirements
    a.. Web service registration
    b.. Service flow 'publishing'
    c.. Registering a service flow with an event
  f.. Designer requirements
    a.. Is a BPEL designer enough?

Kelly Shaw
Sr. Product Marketing Manager