Re: [albireo-dev] Participating more naturally in SWT tab order

Hi Gordon,

> Note: there is one quirk left under Gtk. If tabbing out of the last
> field, and there is no SWT control to receive focus, then focus remains
> on the last field rather than moving forward to the first field.

On Gtk, what I observe is that tabbing out from the last text field in
TextFieldsView skips over 6 unknown components or controls before coming
back.

The toolbar seems to be involved, since
  - When the tab's header gets focused, the stacktrace contains the SWT
    ToolBar class.
  - When I customize the current perspective (Resource perspective) to
    not allow Search command, thus dropping the Search toolbar, it takes
    one less tab keystrokes to come back.

Also, while doing this and similar manipulations, I got an endless recursion:

	at java.awt.ContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy.getLastComponent(ContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy.java:366)
	at javax.swing.DefaultFocusManager.getLastComponent(DefaultFocusManager.java:119)
	at javax.swing.LegacyGlueFocusTraversalPolicy.getLastComponent(LegacyGlueFocusTraversalPolicy.java:124)
	at java.awt.ContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy.getLastComponent(ContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy.java:366)

Bruno

Back to the top