[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [albireo-dev] Participating more naturally in SWT tab order
- From: Gordon Hirsch <gordon.hirsch@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:04:12 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20080213)
Bruno Haible wrote:
The toolbar seems to be involved, since
- When the tab's header gets focused, the stacktrace contains the SWT
- When I customize the current perspective (Resource perspective) to
not allow Search command, thus dropping the Search toolbar, it takes
one less tab keystrokes to come back.
Then it sounds like the tabbing is working correctly for you, at least
from Albireo's point of view. To check this, if you bring up the
standard Eclipse Error Log view, and set the focus inside, you should
see the same behavior.
For me, under Gtk, I get dotted rectangles surrounding the toolbar items
as I tab over them. This is with the GNOME desktop. I don't have a KDE
desktop handy to try right now.
Also, while doing this and similar manipulations, I got an endless recursion:
This is almost certainly the same as this problem (part 1):
It should be easily fixable by manually setting the focus traversal
policy to the correct default for Gtk. I've fixed this only on Windows