Re: [albireo-dev] thoughts on how to proceed

Gordon,

> I think it would be easy to start by creating a very simple SwingControl
> class that works (via mouse only) for multi event thread use. Perhaps I
> should do that

Very welcome! Just the basic containment hierarchy will be enough for a first
step. (With JApplet instead of JPanel, since that apparently requires no
workarounds regarding the Swing calls Component.getLocation and
SwingUtilities.{convertPoint,convertPointFromScreen,convertPointToScreen}.
Which brings me already to the topic of the first tests that I'll write...)

No mouse events, no resizing support needed in this first version.

Bruno

Back to the top