Re: [ajdt-dev] Using AJDT to modify an RCP plugin post-compile

Sure, this is possible.

A few things you need to be careful about, which you may or may not
already be aware of.

1. your woven classes must be included in the same OSGi bundle/eclipse
plugin as the original classes so that the OSGi classloading rules
will not be violated
2. you must update the MANIFEST.MF files for these bundles/plugins
appropriately so that these woven classes are on the bundle's
classpath
3. I wouldn't recommend using AJDT for Eclipse 3.2 to build your RCP
app.  So much has changed and things are a lot easier to use with the
most recent releases.  And since you need to include the
org.aspectj.runtime jar in your RCP app, I'd recommend using the most
recent release (or a dev snapshot).