Re: [ajdt-dev] m2e aspectJ config support... anyone working on it?

Interesting...

My install was an M3 that I updated to .RELEASE, and I do have that plugin listed.

I've just done the following cycle:
- Delete .settings, .classpath, .project and remove project from workspace.
- Import Maven Projects and import the project.

No AJ is configured.

I'm sure this was behaving before.  I'll do a quick round trip with a Roo-created project and check something that we'll all agree should work.