Re: [ajdt-dev] m2e aspectJ config support... anyone working on it?

Do you not have ajdt integration in your STS?  How did you install
STS?  The 2.5.0 instance that I downloaded from springsource.org does
include the org.maven.ide.eclipse.ajdt_0.10.0.20100209-0800 plugin.

Are you saying that your install does not contain this plugin, or that
it is installed, but currently broken?