Re: [ajdt-dev] Re: URGENT: HELP ME, Please: About aspectjrt-1.5.3 (REFLECTION)

You are using AspectJ 1.5.3.  Is this a requirement?  That is an old
version of aspectj and incompatible with many of the recent changes to
AJDT (which can help you access the underlying program model).

If you do want to move to the latest release of AspectJ/AJDT, here is
some information on how to access the program model:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Developer%27s_guide_to_building_tools_on_top_of_AJDT_and_AspectJ