Re: [ajdt-dev] Re: URGENT: HELP ME, Please: About aspectjrt-1.5.3 (REFLECTION)

There is a marker job that runs in the background in eclipse after a build that
creates the markers in the editor view based on the model that I
mentioned in my first email.  There have been some recent posts about
accessing the model after a build in eclipse - if I get some time I
will find one for you but if you just look at the list archive (here
and aspectj-users) you should find some clues.

Alternatively, outside of eclipse you can register your own message
handler and turn on -showWeaveInfo, then you will get told about all
the weaving.

Andy