RE: [ajdt-dev] Delete and update Markers taking long time

Hi Andy

Sorry, the incremental vs full build case is a bit intermittent and I wanted to get a proper AJDT trace for it before raising the bug, but it's a pain to always be on the lookout. I'll try to get a trace today. I see Andrew has raised a bug for the marker issue.

Tom Dunstan
Senior Analyst/Programmer

SACE Board of South Australia
P   +61 8 8372 7576