Re: [ajdt-dev] Comparing crosscutting view

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the prompt answer.
I'm interesting in working on it, I actually thought about it from SVN point
of view.
My thesis idea is that (unlike Eclipse IDE with AJDT) VCS does not support
AOP as one should expect, so I thought to create a plug-in for Eclipse that
will enable to compare versions of aj & java source files w.r.t. the
influence of the aspects. (Compare view with something like AJDT annotations
for versions)
I wasn't aware of the existence of crosscutting comparing view, while I
raised this idea.
I thought that probably the major issue will be to decide, design and
justify the way to compare crosscutting, and the minor issue will be how to
save it on SVN.
I'm not sure I'll fix the exact view, or design other one based on it, but I
believe that pointers will help me a lot.
It's the first time I participate in a forum (or mailing list), and that I
intend to contribute code, so I don't really know how it's doneā€¦ any
guidance is appreciated, also if there are design/any documents (SRS/RDD
etc.) or other references, I'll be glad to know about (or where to expect to
find them).
I'm sure the results will be stable and will be happy to know my code serve
other developers.

Thanks,
Sagi