[ajdt-dev] Comparing crosscutting view

Hi,

I thought to build a plug-in to enable comparing crosscutting, then I found
out there was one...
Now - in Eclipse-3.5 (Galileo) with AJDT 2.0 I see it's not supported.
(Though there is a demo on the site).
What is the status of it? Why was it removed? I might contribute time &
efforts to build/improve such a tool.

Please help me understand the status. I started my M.Sc thesis on this
theme, and would appreciate any assistance, and I'm also intend to
contribute
my product to improve Eclipse' AspectJ support.

Thanks,
Sagi