[ajdt-dev] Equinox Aspects - some doubts

Hello all,

I'm new in plug-in development with Aspects but lately I'm getting started with Equinox Aspects. I've tested Hello Demo and it worked perfectly alright, but I'm still doubted about how it really works. I didn't understand the need of a general project with a target definition, I've run hello.aspect plugin withou it and the plugin worked with no problems too.
I've searched for demos (equinox-incubator/aspects/demos) at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi?view=roots but I didn't find any link related to equinox-incubator with cvs url?
I'd be glad if anyone could help me with theese problems

thanks

--
jp

Back to the top