[ajdt-dev] Generic types and AJDT 1.6.4, problem with completion

Hi,
I have successfully installed AJDT 1.6.4 builds for Eclipse 3.4 with JDT weaving (using the update site).

However I have a problem with automatic completion which doesn't work anymore with generic types.
For exemple, in this class :
public abstract class SaxParserHandler<S extends MyObject....
S find = ....
Completion doesn't work on "find", error message is "S cannot be resolved to a type"

If I remove the aspectJ nature from the project, completion works again.

Is this a known issue ? If so is there a fix to get completion back ?

Thanks

Jean-Marc

Back to the top