Re: [ajdt-dev] proceed() marked as error - weird side effect

Is this editor problem only in 1.7?  Raised bug 269835 to look at this.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Neale Upstone <neale.upstone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> P.S. Can we have the 1.7 stream updated with a new AJDE when 1.6.5 does
> too (Sunday's build is using AJ from 27th Feb).
> It'll help those of us that are looking to shake down 3.5 in daily use,
> while still pushing forward with the latest AJ updates.

In the future, it is our intention to have the 1.7 stream much more
closely track the 1.6 stream.  This has been neglected for a little
bit do to problems that we've been having on the build server.  But
that's fixed now.  I'll try to get another build out this week.