Re: [ajdt-dev] Can't determine superclass of missing type (was Weaving into a "read-only" project)

AJDT's behavior is that if a jar in a project that is on the inpath is
exported, then that jar gets put on the inpath.  Otherwise, it does
not.

So, if you were to make jbcl.jar and jcommon.jar not exported, then
they should not be touched by the weaver.

Is it a requirement that they be exported?

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Neale Upstone <neale.upstone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   - jbcl.jar (exported - I don't want to have to export this)
>   - jcommon.jar (exported - nor this)
>

> Essentially, my view is that if I do not specifically include a jar on
> the inpath, I don't want it woven, and don't expect to see it's .class
> files appearing in /bin

Back to the top