Re: [ajdt-dev] Weaving into a "read-only" project

If I understand what you want to do correctly, this should work:

1. put base on the inpath of base-facade.  If itext.jar is a required
library of base, then it should be included in the inpath.
Essentially, this means that all of base's class files are sent to
base-facade's weaver and woven classes are spit out in the default
output location.

2. If you want, you can specify an inpath-out-jar in the AspectJ
project build path page in the inpath tab.  This will separate the
woven class files from base-facade from the woven files of base.

3. Then app should put base-facade as a required project (and possibly
the inpath out jar if you specified one).

Please let me know if this works for you.