Re: [ajdt-dev] Hello community

First (obvious) question: does this file really exist?  If not, then
something is odd.  If it does, then something is even more odd.

I am assuming that this is occurring when you attempt to launch your
runtime workbench. I am also assuming your Eclipse installation for
the runtime workbench is located at:
/home/marcelo/Programas/eclipse_AJDT/.

The configuration directory (and hence your source.info file) should
be somewhere under your .metadata directory.  In the debug launch
configuration for your eclipse, under the "Configuration" tab, what is
the chosen configuration area?  Also, check it out on the file system
to make sure it exists.  Perhaps your source.info is there.

Please send me the contents of your config.ini file (or at least the
config.ini that you are using as a template for the runtime
workbench).  It is OK to send to me directly if you don't want it on
this list.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Marcelo Dias <maruero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't know if it helps, but in the eclipse log file I found this:
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /home/marcelo/Programas/eclipse_AJDT/configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.source/source.info
>
> Sorry for that, but I really don't know what's happening.
>
> Thank you, in advance!
>
> Marcelo

Back to the top