[ajdt-dev] Hello community

Hello everyone.

This is my first message to this email list.
I started working with aspectj 1 year ago. My experience is refactoring OO Software Product Lines into AO SPL's.
So, I have been used the AJDT plug-in a lot. So, why not to start to contribute to this project.

I'm still taking a look at the source code. But I hope to be contributing soon. I have some starting questions.

I read the 'work task' page, and I discover that already has a lot of good ideas about supporting refactoring with AJDT.
And I would like to contribute to work on it. But would like to start working slowly, first getting familiarity with the code and after really contribute with those projects.
So, how can I starting? What piece of the AJDT is better to starting learnig?

Another question, I didn't see any AJDT's idea into the 'eclipse foundation ideas' to the Google summer of code. Don't you think to subscribe any idea to the Google SoC 2009?

Have a nice end of weekend! :-)

Marcelo

Back to the top