[ajdt-dev] NoAspectBoundException

Hi all,

I am weaving an aspect into a JAR file which is the eclipse.uml2 plugin JAR file. I added aspectjrt.jar to the classpath but still when I start a runtime instance of eclipse to test my aspect I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/NoAspectBoundException

I guess this means that I am still missing a reference to aspectjrt?

Thank's a lot for your help!

Greetings,
Iris.

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx