[ajdt-dev] NoAspectBoundException

Hi:
I am working on a web application using the MVC model. JSPS provide the presentation logic, Java Servlets provide control to the flow of data, Java Beans provide the business logic.
I write an aspect(AccessControl.java) for a java bean(project.java).
The code of AccessControl.java is like this:

package tables;

import java.io.*;
import java.util.*;

aspect AccessControl perthis(checkpoint(Vector))
{
pointcut checkpoint(Vector v): execution(public String project.insert(Vector)throws ClassNotFoundException) && args(v);

	String around(Vector v): checkpoint(v)
       {
          return "NotAllowed";
       }
}
It compiles well together with project.jav by ajc. And by using aspectJBrowser, I can see that the insert method is indeed affected by the around advice, and the around advice also affects the insert method.

But when I go back to my application to have a test, I get:
javax.servlet.ServletException: org/aspectj/lang/NoAspectBoundException

What is the problem?

Thanks in advance

Lily