Re: [ajdt-dev] How to retrieve target IJavaElement from IAJCodeElement?

On Wed 25.Jun'08 at  9:10:12 -0700, Andy Clement wrote:
Or do you mean you want to navigate to something else?

Yes, I would like to navigate from the advice (e.g., before(): call(*
m()) {} as above) to the advised method call *and then* to the
declaration of the compile time target method of that call. Of
course, I can do this by hand but not programmatically
(easily/cleanly).

I think the key point there is 'easily/cleanly'.

Ah! Should have mentioned that sooner :) Right now I'm parsing strings;
not the way I would prefer to do it :)

You can do it, just not how you'd like to - please raise an enhancement
request for what you want, ideally including sample code showing how
you'd prefer it to work.

Will do, thanks!

Raffi

Back to the top