Re: [ajdt-dev] Parameter Annotations in Pointcuts

There might be a bug somewhere to discuss using '..' twice, can't
remember the number.  But I hadn't initially imagined solving that
problem, more just allowing something just for parameter annotation
matching in any argument position - since I've seen this problem occur
more frequently now that parameter annotation matching is possible.
(However, if there is a nice solution to both, that would be OK
too...)
My current use case is something like this picking out the @NotNull
parameters here:

public void m(@NotNull String s) {}
public void m2(String s,@NotNull String t) {}
public void m3(String s,String u,@NotNull String v) {}
public void m3(String s,String u,@NotNull String v,@NotNull String w) {}

i want to write advice that relates to @NotNull marked parameters - I
don't care what the other parameters are, and I may not actually care
what the method is, I just want the parameters so I can check if they
are null. (and there may well be more than one in the argument list
that matches...).  My thoughts aren't well formed enough yet, so i
haven't opened a bug report.

cheers,
Andy.