Re: [ajdt-dev] Parameter Annotations in Pointcuts

Hi Heiko.

to my best knowledge "execution(* test(.., @Try (*), ..))" is not a
valid pointcut because usually you cannot have two times ".." in the
same pattern (although this is quite a silly restriction I often
find). So I guess there's a typecheck missing there that should give
you an error message.

Eric