[ajdt-dev] AJDT available for Eclipse 3.4

Hi all, i have a couple of questions about ajdt for eclipse 3.4.
I've never tried before ajdt, but i'd like to investigate its usage for our projects.
I installed the version for 3.4 and tried to start using the examples, but i'm stuck at the very beginning.
Aj files editor refuses to open, aspect keyword in java files is not recognized, quick fix not working at all (bunch of exceptions) or when it "works" it swallows all the imports, error logs fills with tons of exceptions and so on.

Can someone give me a rough idea of what is expected to work or don't work in this release?

The second point is that while back in 2006/7 there was a lot of attention on this project, now it looks that man power is decreased to just one committer and i've got the impression that the project is starving to death.
Now, since time is a precious resource and i don't want to bet on a dead horse, can someone shed some light on the future of this project?

Thanks, Gabriele

Back to the top