[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ajdt-dev] AspectJ Build Inpath
- From: "Andy Clement" <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:46:15 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=WBF7dFTsHHQe173yppzbgj1/9XQNMHrndIdEaLQ8ifDdr0I05nki0b39kMa4fE3VJmpAtiq1R19Zowmp+La6g5syeRkVVaxOHiFJFhH0NfMPjt7U7jRgldgU0D9Xb1XOdgI6Au0eIIsOfJ0B2/tLs/9/Mmi2FV7QnzUKjOsRkGo=
Sorry, I was replying to the original poster, not your comments (which
are fine) - sometimes users expect the aspectj project to change what
gets built in the java project but thats not true.
apologies for the confusion.
On 27/06/07, Bora Erbas <bora.erbas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this what you want or what you say would happen with my suggestion?
Because I think what you have described below would happen by doing
what I suggested...
Another similar suggestion:
1. B outputs its classes to B.jar.
2. A has B.jar in inpath and aspectj outputs this to B2.jar.
3. A uses B2.jar in its classpath.
Or my 1st suggestion without the use of B2.jar where all B classes
would appear in A's output folders.
Sorry if I am being thick here..?
On 6/27/07, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Remember that the woven files will appear in the output folders of
> project A, the AspectJ project, whilst the class files in the output
> folders for project B will remain untouched.
> On 27/06/07, Bora Erbas <bora.erbas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Maybe you can try this:
> > 1. Configure project B to output a jar file (B.jar) when built
> > 2. Add B.jar to Project A's inpath
> > On 6/27/07, Iris Groher <Iris.Groher@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > We have 2 projects A and B. A is an AspectJ project, B is a normal Java project. We added B (the class folder) to the inpath of project A. The problem is that the aspect is not woven and after a rebuild the entry of the inpath disappears. Is this a bug or have we done something wrong?
> > > We use Eclipse version 3.3.0 and AJDT version 18.104.22.168705230420
> > >
> > > Thank's for your help!
> > >
> > > Greetings,
> > > Iris.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
> > > Ideal für Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > ajdt-dev mailing list
> > > ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ajdt-dev
> > >
> > _______________________________________________
> > ajdt-dev mailing list
> > ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ajdt-dev
> ajdt-dev mailing list
ajdt-dev mailing list