Re: [ajdt-dev] Adding Pointcut to existing aspect

In order to avoid dependency problems there is some funky dynamic
class loading in the AJ AST support.   You say the class that can't be
found is in your org.eclipse.core.*.jar - but I don't know what that
is - how is your configuration set up - or do you mean
org.eclipse.ajdt.core.*.jar??

The dynamic load is simply through a Class.forName() so some funny
classloader configuration could trip it up.  I have to say you are on
the bleeding edge working with the rewriter, we know it isn't
complete.

cheers,
Andy.