[ajdt-dev] Adding Pointcut to existing aspect

Hi,

I'm trying to add a pointcut-declaration to an existing aspect through
the AjAST. I can create the pointcut-declaration, set the name, add a
designator and place it into the body-declaration of the aspect.
But when i try to get the changes (TextEdit) from the AST, eclipse
prints the following warning:
"Warning: AspectJ type declaration factory class not found on
classpath."

This message seems to come from
org.eclipse.ajdt.core.dom.rewrite.AjASTRewriteAnalyser or
org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.dom.rewrite.ASTRewriteAnalyser,
which both try to load
org.eclipse.ajdt.core.dom.rewrite.AjASTRewriteAnalyzerFactory.
This class is contained in my org.eclipse.core.*.jar

Because of this problem the new sourcecode only shows a newline
instead of the pointcut-declaration.

Can anyone point me how to get this running?

--
Simon

Back to the top