[ajdt-dev] using AspectJ

Hi All,
 I'm trying to use AspectJ with ILOG .Here I will be extracting my rules as a IRL file .Also we are using XML Binding to load the schema.
 Now I like to know how we can use AspectJ with ILOG.
 I tried to write few pointcuts on the dynamic objects created with in rules ,but pointcuts does not identify those codes that execute within the rules engine .
Is there any way I can find a work around this ?

Thanks,
Vinodh Subbiah
Decision Support Service Development Team
JPM Chase
614 213 1574 (W)
602 403 8451(M)
vinodhts@xxxxxxxxx