RE: [ajdt-dev] Re: Slow Build and Clean Times ... Where To Start?

Since it sounds like your VM could be thrashing, there's a quick way to
check for that if you're running under Windows (which might not be reporting
the VM size that you expect).  Open your "Task Manager", and check the "Mem
Usage" column for javaw.exe as the compile is happening.  If it's growing
slightly, then shrinking a bit, and repeating then your GC is thrashing and
you need to give the VM more memory.

Mik